Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Fast News

HEY!!! It's been along time since my last post. I have done lots of stuff. Because it was the 4th of July friday, my mom went out and bought us fireworks. It was lots of fun--we had a couple of friends come over. We all did fireworks together. The saddest thing though was our really good friend "Bishop Foster" thought that it would be okay to chase my two year old sister around with a sparkler. She started crying and then he thought it would be okay to start making scary noises and chase her. Finally he stopped. That was after she was screaming and crying.

OH!!!! Another thing that had happened was that I had finally finished summer school. I am so glad that I can sleep in now. Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with two of my best friends. ASHLEY and JACKIE, they are the most fun kids that you will ever meet. They are very creative and also they both love the things that I love.

Here is a free bee from my mom.
(Mom's note: This is from my America the Beautiful Collection...Basic Grey Scallop Album.)

Please leave a comment and tell me where you are from so I can put you on my map!




Download HERE or click on the preview!

42 comments:

Lois B said...

Hi from Canada. Sorry that meany scared your little sister. He needs his brains fixed!

Thank your Mom for the neat Scallop page

Anonymous said...

I can't be the first, can I?

I'm from your Mom's blog - I'm from Arkansas, a teeny, tiny mountain in the middle of the woods.

We visited Arches about 10 years ago and loved it!! We also homeschooled all of our kids. They're now 25, 19 and my youngest is 16. He still has two more years to go.

Thanks for the freebie! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

nancypinct said...

Hi Tina -
Nancy from Connecticut, USA here. Your camp posts are wonderful. I love all the beautiful pictures you have posted. This place looks really lovely. Camp is a wonderful experience and I am glad you had fun, but you always seem to be glad when you get home from camp! I have to say you give out the most fantastic freebies on your blog! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Borre said...

Hi Tina, here a little message from Sonja. I live in a small village in the North of The Netherlands, in the province of Groningen, close to sea. Your blog looks real good and I am glad you finished summerschool and can sleep in now! Have fun and please say thanks to your mom for all here awsome freebees!
hugs Sonja

LVMommy22 said...

tina, it sounds like you had fun with the fireworks, but i'm sad that a person in a position of responsibility found it necessary to frighten your little sister. it just goes to show that even *grown-ups* still have things to learn. if this had been one of your school friends, this would be someone i'd say probably wasn't a good influence. just something to think about ...
:)
p.s.
tell your mom thanks for the page; it's really wonderful!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jul [LA 02:18am, NY 04:18am, UK 09:18am, OZ 07:18pm]).

Anonymous said...

Hey! Greetings from Ohio! Thanks for the freebie and I hope you have a nice summer.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tina. Good luck with your mapping project. I am from Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Ladybug143 said...

I found the link on you mom's site. I am from Nebraska.

Ellie said...

Enjoy your lay-in's! Hope you enjoyed your fireworks more than your poor little sister!

(I'm from a small town called Bexhill in the county of East Sussex in England) :0)

Miranda Barten said...

Good to hear you had a great 4th of July but sorry to hear about your sister crying!

Have fun during your summerholiday, have a great movie-evening with your friends!

Hugs,
Miranda
Middelburg, the Netherlands (Europe)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm visiting from your Mom's blog. I'm Char, and I'm from Las Vegas, NV.

What movie are ya'll going to see??

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great summer! You've done a great job with your blog. I'm from Dallas, Texas. Please thank your mom for the lovely freebie.

Anonymous said...

From Holland!

Anonymous said...

Hi..I'm from Moscow, Idaho. Thanks for the great scallop pages! Love your Moms designs!!

babydoe said...

Hi--I think it is a great idea to map where your visitors are from. I'm from Denton, TX.

J9 said...

I'm glad to see you post again. I'm from teeny Estacada Oregon. Greetings! Glad Camp was fun, pictures are great!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful present from Baltimore, Maryland.

Barbara said...

Hi, I love the background on your website. And it sounds like you have some good friends to spend the rest of the summer with. Have a good time and tell your mom thank you for the freebee. I am in New Mexico.

Barbara

diharper said...

Hi, I'm from Frisco Texas, a smallish town about 30 miles north of Dallas.

You have an interesting blog. I'm impressed. I'm 66 and don't have a blog or web site or anything LOL.

Enjoy your summer vacation,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Thank you, and hello from Tallmadge, OHIO

Michelle M. said...

Congratulations on finishing summer school. That must feel good. It sounds like you had a fun 4th, except I'm sorry your little sister got scared and cried. Thank your Mom for the lovely freebie for me, will you?
-Michelle in Gansevoort, NY

Lynn Hoyt said...

Hi Tina, I'm on a Photoshop list with your mom. You have a darling blog.
Lynn

CynR said...

Hey! Thanks to your mom for the scallop page. I've posted before, I'm in Kansas, the largest city in the southwest part of Kansas.

Yea! Summer school's out for my son too! His last day was the 27th of June. Yea!!! Now we have dentist appointments, doctor appointments and if we have time left I would like to take them to see some things around southern Kansas - we'll see about that!

Have a great week!!!
Cyn

Anonymous said...

Hey there girl, So glad to hear that you are finished with summer school. I remember those days of getting to sleep in, and how much I looked forward to them. Enjoy the rest of your summer and thank your mom for the awesome scallop page. Oh yea, I am from Newnan, Georgia.

Anonymous said...

Lovely freebie, thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tina!!! Hope you have a great time with your mapping project! Greetings from Tallahassee, Florida.

Anonymous said...

Reading your comments, you have people from all over. We are living in New Mexico now.

Glad summer school is over for you and you can kick back some before it starts up again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina, I am from a very small town called Ashdown, Arkansas. It is in a four state region, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. Thanks for having us all visit you.

Sherlylynn Pierce

Unknown said...

Hi Tina,
Greeting from Orlando, Florida. Enjoy your sleep in time.
Give thanks to your Mom for the beautiful Scalloped page.

Lorie said...

I'm Lorie from Harrison, TN. Thanks for the album page. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Anonymous said...

Hi and thanks for the freebie. I came in from your mom's site, but love the blog. I'm from Lexington, SC, near the center of the state.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Enjoy sleeping in tomorrow. I'm jealous. I'm up early to fly from Dallas (actually live in McKinney, which used to be a tiny county seat but is now growing faster than weeds in cotton) to Toronto. Luckily I get to spend the night in Toronto and fly home the next day, which is better than what work wanted me to do which was fly out and fly home...

Nancy said...

I'm from southern PA in Amish country... thanks to your mom for the nice freebie...Nancy!
http://nancysfamilymemories.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Let me try this again.My puter ate my last comment.I'm from Eureka, California~~Anne

grannymike said...

Hello again, Tina, and congratulations on finishing summer school. I know you must be very excited to have that behind you. I hope you enjoy the movie and other fun things for the rest of your summer.

Please thank your mom for this lovely gift.

I "met" your mom through digital scrapbooking and through the challenges she has at Digitals. I am pretty new at scrapping and, truthfully, not very good at it. I don't have that "artist's eye," and I spend more time collecting materials (and oftentimes misplacing it on my computer and then looking for it) than I spend actually scrapping.

I enjoy the challenges, however, because I work better within guidelines. I am given a small kit to work with (fewer decisions that way)along with my "assignment." That way I know what is expected of me.

I'm sharing that because I have a "challenge" for you. You are thirteen, and that is a very important age, an age full of change and excitement. According to the Bible, "man" is given "three score and ten." In other words, even though some people live to be much older, and, unfortunately, some die much younger, "man" is given 70 years to live.

The Bible also speaks and teaches about a tithe. A tithe is 10 per cent of what one has. If you are given 70 years of life, 10% of that would be 7 years. You will be also be a teenager for 7 years. I would like to challenge you to give those 7 years to God. I believe if you give Him those seven years, you will be amazed at what He can do with you the rest of your life.

Your blog is "Ramblings of a Reluctant Recluse." (I love that, by the way.) Just call this post "Ramblings of an Grandma." But I am an old grandma who loves young people and loves to see what they can become with God's help.

Night..

Anne R said...

Hi!
I'm from a small town called Vänersborg in Sweden - see if you can find it! :)
(If not, it's about an hour away from Gothenburg.)

Anonymous said...

thank you to you and your mom.

angi from 10ec (Tennessee)

Creative Junkie said...

Hi Tina! I'm from New York - not the exiting New York City ... the boring upstate NY. But it's beautiful here and other than the 120+ inches of snow we get during winter, I love it here.

Good for you for finishing summer school - now you can enjoy your summer! I hope you enjoyed the movie you mentioned and I'm glad you have such close friend to enjoy it with!

Jolene said...

waving from western PA and saying thanks to your mom for the lovely goodie and kudos to you for your super job on your blog!

nancypinct said...

Hi Tina - It's Nancy P in CT again - I was wondering if you could please post to us about how you worked out the Million Dollar Question? You were wondering what friends to hang out with. How did you resolve your concerns? I really do want to know how you made out. Was our advice any good? Have you made any new friends over the summer? All us digi scrappers want to know!
Hugs, Nancy P

Anonymous said...

cant get the page must have expired but I am here to say I am from your mums blog i live in Michigan walled lake. love the look of your blog