
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEY my name is Tina T. I am 13. I love all sports and I love to hangout with friends. My friends and I mostly listen to music and make up crazy games and dances. We also go to the park. I am someone who doesn't take no for an answer. Most of the time that's what gets me into trouble but i just like to get my way haha.
9 comments:
You're being 'forced' to homeschool? So I assume you were in school and your mom took you out? I am 25 and have two little girls and a little boy. (I subscribe to your mom's blog- that's how I found you.) What don't you like about homeschool? I hope you're enjoying your vacation!
PS: I'm in DFW, Texas
:)
Your so lucky! But I can see from a teenager's point of view, that public school is not only a study thing, but a social thing too...
Keep up the good work, and you'll do great!
You go Girl!
I love the look of your blog. I am a homeschooling mom so of course I had to comment. I hope you have a good school year and it doesn't turn out as bad as you think it will. P.S. We live in Brookville, OH.
never give up on dreams. good job on your blog. cynthia, box springs, ga
Hi, I found you via DigiFree. Your mom's freebie was on there, of course she had a link to your site. My name is Mona Lisa and my last name begins with a K but I don't usually share that name. Not many people can say a real Mona Lisa visited my blog! Hehehe :) I am in New Braunfels, TX. I like the look of your blog. I am working on a new look for my blog. Hopefully finished soon.
Love the look of your blog. I guess part of the reason that you don't like home schooling is because you will miss out on all the exciting things that happen at school and with your friends. It would be hard to adjust to that. Give it a try, maybe it won't be as bad as you think. I live in Northfield, Minn.
Your Blog is great and you will be so much smarter by being homeschooled. Maybe you can start back to school in later years. Just enjoy being able to stay home and do your work, it will be fun. Enjoy your young years.
Good Luck from
Wytheville, Va.
Well hello! I found your blog through your designers page.
I'm from Davenport, Polk County FL but spend as much time as my job will allow at my place in Rome, Floyd County, GA. There you have two places to look at on your map!
Don't ever forget knowledge is power.
Post a Comment