Sunday, August 3, 2008

HEY!! okay so I'm on vacation right now it's lots of fun. I was going through all my comments and someone asked me to tell you my answer to the million dollar question. My answer was a little harder then i thought it would be. Your comments helped ALOT!!! THANK YOU so much!!!! i have met new people and i am not in as much trouble as i would usually be. I have looked back on some of my friends in the past and i gave up some of the friends that were getting me to do things that were NOT a good idea. I was pretty upset at first but then I got over it. In the end i was glad that i did what i did, I am happy with the new friends i have.

P.S. Thank you so much for commenting me!!!

6 comments:

nancypinct said...

Oh my Tina, you have done some real growing up this summer. It was me, Nancy from Connecticut, USA, that asked you to tell us what happened with the million dollar question responses. I am so proud of you! Looking at your friends from a distance can really be enlightening! I think you have made some very good choices and I am glad you are happy with the friends you have now. You probably won't get this, because I am old and you are not, but you are only young once, you can never get it back when it is gone, so have a great day everyday with people that respect you that are fun to be with. Your blog is really beautiful - I love the papers and elements you have used. When do you go back to school? Everything here starts up the last week of August - summer went by so fast! Take care and keep writing to us! Hugs, Nancy P

Anonymous said...

c

Kathryn said...

Tina, it sounds as if you've made some really good choices ~ the right friends and a fabulous new blog! So proud of you. I'm a teacher in Katy, Texas, and we return to school in just a few hours. Have a great year!

Anonymous said...

Tina, Way to go! I've enjoyed reading your blog and so impressed at the tough questions you give yourself and that you actually act on your decisions! Both things are so hard to do. I hope you enjoy these few remaining days of summer and then have a great year at school.

Kathy S
San Antonio, Texas

P.S. I love your choice of a blog kit!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm M'Lee from the Arkansas/Missouri and travel both states with my son who is a competitive diver.

We also homeschool but won't start for a few more weeks. Enjoy your last bit of summer fun.

Anonymous said...

I just want to express my admiration for you, your thoughts and your creations!
Thanks a lot,
ConnSue
(Bogotá, Colombia, SA)