HEY!!
It has been a long day. Today was my first day of home school. I had a good time, it didn't last very long. I am only going to post something short today because I am getting ready to go... so I will try to post later tonight
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
SUPER FAST NEWS
Posted by Amanda at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
hi there. what a lovely blog this is and i wished i was home schooled like you when i was younger. oh and thanks for the freebies.
Practicamos Español?
Hola somos Dessirèe y Priscy de Monterrey,nuevo leon,Mèxico.
TEngo 31 años y mi nena 8 estoy enseñandole un poco el scrap ,gracias por los freebies y por aqui estaremos visitando tu blog a ella le gusto .hasta pronto
Hi we are Dessy
& Priscy ,from Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Im 31 years old and my little girl have 8 years old
she`s learning digi scrap and Im Her teacher jiji
thanks for the freebies
kisses ..see you,you have a pretty blog
Hi again. Hope you enjoy homeschooling!! I'll bet you'll get to do a lot of cool stuff that the other kids won't get to do!! Hang in there!!
Hi Amanda, You haven't written in your blog forever! How is homeschooling? Does it last as long as the usual school day? Are you focusing on a specific subject yet or does nothing really interest you at this time? Scrapbooking? LOL
Well you enjoy.
Barbara
Happy Belated Birthday, Tina!
Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!
Hugs from Brazil,
Dea
Post a Comment