Hey, Today was another LONG day at summer school. It wasn't that bad, I mean it could be worse--I'm glad that its only 3 hours than 6. Also today I had a church activity because I'm going to girls camp next week. We were making up skits for it. I don't have that much to say. Today was a very normal, nothing out of the ordinary, day. I'll post tomorrow so goodnight.
I have enjoyed reading all your comments. To thank everyone for stopping by, my mom gave me a freebie to give you. She is doing a blog train and giving out an album. My freebie is a little mini kit that you can use with the album she is giving out.



21 comments:
Thank you very much for sharing this great freebie, love the flower border ! And your cat and dog-story is really funny, I laughed out loud all the time !!
Have fun at your camp next week !
Thank you Amanda! Nice to see you're keeping a blog. THey're fun!
I'm sorry summer school was boring. Old person talking here -- as you get older, you may find that when you have days that are "boring at best," you have had a blessed day. Life can get tough, and when it does, boring can be a time of rest. Okay, enough old-person talk.
I hope you have a great time at camp. I enjoyed the addition of your map and seeing where your visitors live. I'll bet before long it will be covered!
Have a good, "unboring" day...
Tina, your sense of irony is great - I love the idea of a "reluctant recluse"! And your cat and dog post was so funny - I guess your mom and dad both have a sense of humor, huh? (or at least they think they do, right?) I'm very careful not to try to use my sense of humor when my 13-year-old daughter is around - she would probably die of embarrassment. I hope your camp is fun - at least you won't be locked up all day, right? LOL! I am enjoying reading your blog, thanks!
Sometimes those normal, ordinary days are a blessing that we miss as we look for the excitement. I like excitement and often missed the blessing that was before me on the normal days. As I have got a little older I am learning that the normal makes the exciting even more exciting. I wish you well at camp and good luck in your summer school endeavors.
How very sweet of you!! Thanks! Sounds like you have a busy Summer ahead of you! Hope to hear more from you. I'm from Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania, USA. If you want to add to your map.
Tina;
Thank your mom for all the goodies. I've loved all my days at Girl's Camp, both as a kid and YW Leader; all the prep certifications were just as fun, too. I hope you have fun this year at your camp.
Hugs
what kind of skits are you guys working on? girls camp can be tons of fun. have you been before?
Thank you for the freebie! Your dog and cat story was great!
My oldest son (freshman going into sophomore year) will agree with you that summer school is boring. One more week for him...hope yours goes by quickly! Thanks for putting the freebie on your blog to share!
Thank you for the wonderful share :-)
thank you, Tina, this is really cute stuff! Hope your skits turn out well!
Thanks so much for sharing your moms beautiful freebie, she is so generous with her designs! I hop you have a wonderful time a camp next week. Be sure to take some photos to share with us!!
Thanks for giving us the freebie!
How cool it is that you are getting into the blogging thing at a young age. I'm in my mid-thirties, haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet...
As far as adding to your map, I didn't check if it's covered yet. I'm in Phoenix, AZ.
Hugs, Tif
Hi Tina, I found your blog through your mom's :) Thank you both for the freebies. I've bookmarked both your blogs :) I loved reading your post and chuckled at your use of the word *odiferous* Kudo's to your mom for expanding your vocabulary! I don't think my 13 year old knows the meaning of that word. I absolutely LOVED the Cat and Dog post :) For your geography lesson...I'm from a small town named Clewiston in South Florida :) Just south of Lake Okeechobee
Sounds like a great day to me. Short school and fun skits - what is your's going to be about? Camp is fun, but we had to work at ours and interestingly enough, the work was fun too. We had rotating jobs, we had to serve dinner, or help with clean up - but they were fun because I was doing them with my friend. We will miss your blog when you are gone, but don't forget to tell us all about it when you return! Thank Mom for the great freebie! Her blog train is awesome.
Cecile, from Milwaukee Wisconsin here.
Bored? Bored? Never. There is always so much to think about and plan. Working on a skit -- now that should have been fun. Well, maybe going over it and waiting while others were practing wasn't that great. But just imagine the response you will get from an audience.
And your homework assigemnt is to take another look at the sentence, "3 hours than 6". Are you sure it is correct as written?
Thank you for the freebies!
Just wanted to say hi and wish you a nice beginning of your week! I hope you had fun weekend.
Hi Tina!
What a great blog! I loved your Dog & Cat Diaries! So funny, but probably true! Your Mom is a wonderfully kind and generous person that all of us at Digitals love! I am in Louisiana between Baton Rouge and New Orleans practically on the lip of Lake Maurepas in a town called LaPlace. Summer school is not necessarily a bad thing. I used to go every summer to keep from being bored -- also to take classes I didn't have room for in my regular schedule. I think you will like home schooling once you have done it for awhile.
Take care!
Sharon (Nini)
Nini's Notions
Stopping by to say I hope you have been having a wonderful, blessed week at camp!!!
Post a Comment