For all of you pet owners and also you pet haters...this is cute! (My dad sent this to me)
If dogs and cats kept diaries
DOG DIARY
8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!
CAT DIARY
Day 983 of my captivity.
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I never the less must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Savages! There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage. Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released -- and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously has mental problems.
THE TRUTH OF CAT AND DOGS
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
The Truth of Cats and Dogs
Posted by Amanda at 9:28 PM
Labels: FUNNY FUNNY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Hi Tina...I think it's GREAT that your Mom helped you create this blog as part of your home-schooling! You've done a great job, and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for you!! I have lived in Orlando, Florida for the last 3 years, but am originally from Augusta, Maine. Hope you get comments from lots of places and fill the whole map!!...Hugs, Val
LOL! That is too cute! I'm sure it's true though... LOL
that's funny!! Thanks for sharing . . . except I think someone needs to tell our cat. He thinks he's a dog and loves everyone!
This is SO true...especially if you have a goofy dog like mine!Great post!
Very Cute! I am a dog and cat lover with 2 dogs and 3 cats. I live in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico ~ yes that is seriously the name. Ask you mom if she has ever heard of the 50's (not that she is that old!) games show "Truth or Consequences." This is also the place where all the Indians would come, lay down their weapons, and be together in peace in the healing hot springs. We have 9 operating hot springs right now. Come visit some day, and I can't wait to hear about that push pin on the map in NM! Best in everything.
Too funny, but totally true! I'm a dog person myself, but have had cats and if you could read their minds, this is EXACTLY what I would expect them to be thinking!
Take care,
Olga
Hahaha, this is cute! Thanks for sharing it!
Hi Tina! Congrats on your blog! I am close to a lady whom posted yesterday!
" Cindy said...
Hi Tina
I'm from Pennsylvania and live about 45 minutes northwest of the capital city of Harrisburg in a little village called Shermans Dale.
Enjoy your blog!
June 9, 2008 4:04 PM"
I am about 55 min from Harrisburg in a more westerly direction from Cindy! Hi Cindy! I live in a little town called McAlisterville, PA. I live right along the Shade Mountain and it is beautiful looking at the mountain out my front door! I know the area where Cindy lives and she has lots of mountains to look at too! Central PA is in the Appalachian Mountains range! You can look up the Appalachian Trail for some very interesting info on PA!
Oh...and I love your cat and dog diaries! They are funny!
Oh that's too funny! Thanks for the chuckle!
Hi Tina,
(I love dogs by the way). I'm Stacey, the owner of Digitals where your mom sells her designs. Its so cool to see you blogging! My DD is 7 and I am excited for the time when she can do this too.
We live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, at the foot of Pikes Peak.
I look forward to reading more about you and I pray that you enjoy home-schooling more than you think you will.
~Stacey
Love that, thanks for sharing!!
Hi Tina:
Thank you and your Mom for the freebie!!
Having been owned by both cats and dogs, I believe those diaries are pretty accurate. Now we know why it is CATitude!!
I told you lasy time I live near Nanaimo BC. Today, I will tell you that I am going on holidays at the end of June , to Manitoulin Island. It is the largest fresh water island in the world, and is on thenorth side of Lake Superior.
Joanne K
OMGosh! That was too funny! But, so true! LOL
Hi Tina,
My name is Dea and I am one of your mom's Twisted Sister I live in Brazil. You have been doing a great job on your blog - it is cute and fun.
I wish I could read these diaries to my dogs, I bet they would love it! My neighbor owns a cat and his diary could be just like the one you described here.
Lovely gesture from your moms to make you the freebies, isn't it?
Keep up with the good work here and in general life. I'll be cheering you up all the time!
Hugs,
Dea
I just found your blog and oh I'm so glad I did! Reading the cat & dog diaries was hysterical and I can't stop grinning. I have a psycho kitten that the diary could have been written by and a golden lab who does love everything and psycho kitty does look at the dog in disgust especially when she comes in from outside lol. I love your blog and look forward to reading more! Hope you are having a great week!
Post a Comment